About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wedding Blog




My son and his gorgeous wife were married last April. I shared a few pictures from the photographer's blog back then.  Their wedding has just been featured on a wedding blog called Inspired By This .  I thought I would just share the link with you, not that I'm a proud parent or anything (she says smiling sheepishly.)  

It was a wonderful day and they are such a sweet couple.  The photographer did an amazing job as you can see by the photos.  Check  out the blog if you have time.  If not here's a little sneak peek!  

 This by the way, is the same sweet son who brought me fresh hot banana nut pancakes to the house for breakfast this morning, and they were yummy!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  













  

No comments:

Post a Comment