About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday and Baby Sling


We celebrated Scooter's birthday last night.  She is such a doll, she enjoyed her party and knew it was all about her.  I love my family.  I can truly say that my family are my best friends.  I am really blessed to be related to some wonderful people.  













































I sewed a baby carrier sling for my daughter to help her carry sweet cheeks, who for some reason doesn't like to hold on when she is being carried.  I figured when the new baby gets here she can use it with him too.  It is reversible with a stripe on the other side.  I think it can be used as a nursing cover too.  Sweet Cheeks isn't crazy about being confined by it though.  














No comments:

Post a Comment